Adelaide Duelists Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CARD OF THE WEEK - 5??? Dark Armed Dragon

3 posters

Go down

CARD OF THE WEEK - 5???  Dark Armed Dragon Empty CARD OF THE WEEK - 5??? Dark Armed Dragon

Post  Mr. Troll Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:58 pm

not sure what happened to card of the week so i might try one Razz

CARD OF THE WEEK - 5???  Dark Armed Dragon YGO-Phantom_en019

Of course you all would have heard of dark armed
i mean the amount of combos available with this insanely great card is astronomical
People may argue that judgment dragon is better that this beastly card but it is definitely not for the main reason that DAD is splash-able into so many decks but judgment has to be in lightsworns or a lightsworn hybrid deck and you have to pay life points for his effect so that is why DAD is BETTER.
Don't forget that he also made a meta with 2 allure, 3 mali, 3 D-Draw, 3 E-tele, 2 DAD, CCV, monster reborn
Of course this now comes with major worries because of all the summon negation available now eg. thunder king rai-oh, solemn warning, solemn judgment, bottomless trap hole, royal oppression but if you do get him out you can keep field advantage as long as you can keep darks in the grave.

Now we have monster reborn and dark hole back you can fill your grave with the extra darks is needed or bring one or two back [if COTH is used as well].

Pros:

A lot of decks run an immense amount of darks
Special summon
Easy card destruction
Can put you in a game winning position

Cons:

A lot of negation around at the moment to stop him hitting the field
Has to be exactly 3 darks in the grave
Can be a potential dead draw in late game

Overall this card is amazing but with the new cards available not as good as before D:

Rating:

Advanced 4/5 [not enough ability to control your grave and lots of DAMN SUMMON NEGATION!!!]
Traditional 5/5 [You can fill your grave much easier and control it better and the removal is a major plus with dimension fusion]

Last edited by xicer on Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr. Troll
Mr. Troll

http://mikal-is-awesome.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

CARD OF THE WEEK - 5???  Dark Armed Dragon Empty Re: CARD OF THE WEEK - 5??? Dark Armed Dragon

Post  Big_Sav Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:04 pm

lol, 3/5 in advanced.

given the right deck, it's still and easy summon.

easily worth a 4.

you should also check grammar and spelling.

and card of the week might become card of the month....
cause i'm running out of awesome cards to use.
Big_Sav
Big_Sav

Back to top Go down

CARD OF THE WEEK - 5???  Dark Armed Dragon Empty Re: CARD OF THE WEEK - 5??? Dark Armed Dragon

Post  Mr. Troll Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:07 pm

Rating is fixed then
Mr. Troll
Mr. Troll

http://mikal-is-awesome.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

CARD OF THE WEEK - 5???  Dark Armed Dragon Empty Future card of the week???

Post  Astroduelist Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:09 pm

I personally think that a deffinite mention for future card of the week should be Neo Spacian Grand Mole !!! cheers
this little guy is proving once again to be AWESOME... bounce that annoying Stardust off the field, or even force them to keep setting that Spy, Hamster, Ryko which they so desperately want to flip Laughing He can help stall your opponent until you draw into what you need, or if you have lots of ways to special summon (like most meta decks at the moment do) you can swarm with specials while controlling there field with your normal summon, and keep that plague, the one they so badly want in there grave, in there hand... Very Happy Anyone who would like to disagree with me, i would love to give you a game and show you... he is NOT FLAWLESS, not many (if any) cards are, but i can definitely show you how this card is capable of making a player very Mad
Astroduelist
Astroduelist

https://www.youtube.com/user/astroduelist?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Sav Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:28 pm

ill take it into consideration.

he shines in things like Gadgets. where sheer advantage becomes a key issue.

in other decks he can work, but not as effectively.
Big_Sav
Big_Sav

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down