Adelaide Duelists Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I haven't done one of these yet but now it's a good time to

4 posters

Go down

I haven't done one of these yet but now it's a good time to Empty I haven't done one of these yet but now it's a good time to

Post  antsy8 Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:10 pm

sup guys it me Anthony. im friends with the tall guy brad. I use six sams and dark paladin. I have also used a gravekeeper's deck. If anyone would like to verse me on dueling network the name os antsyo and facebook is anthony kyriakopoulos.
antsy8
antsy8

Back to top Go down

I haven't done one of these yet but now it's a good time to Empty Re: I haven't done one of these yet but now it's a good time to

Post  Big_Sav Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:14 pm

ok, added on facebook. ill give you a duel on DN if you want now.

i'm nick. aka sav.

guy with glasses really good cards.
Big_Sav
Big_Sav

Back to top Go down

I haven't done one of these yet but now it's a good time to Empty Re: I haven't done one of these yet but now it's a good time to

Post  antsy8 Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:24 pm

Big_Sav wrote:ok, added on facebook. ill give you a duel on DN if you want now.

i'm nick. aka sav.

guy with glasses really good cards.

kk thanks man.
antsy8
antsy8

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Troll Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:11 pm

im michael, im now more known as Mikal. i work at scw and im the one with the TP2 morphing jar Razz
Mr. Troll
Mr. Troll

http://mikal-is-awesome.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  XYZ Dragon Cannon Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:12 am

Mr. Troll wrote:im michael, im now more known as Mikal. i work at scw and im the one with the TP2 morphing jar Razz
And from looking at some of your trade binder videos I also saw you have a Super Sirocco and a Black Whirlwind from TP. How much would you be willing to sell them for if you are selling them?

Hi Ants! You already know me but im being nice and introducing myself!
XYZ Dragon Cannon
XYZ Dragon Cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  antsy8 Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:53 pm

sup mikal. i was wondering who did u trade ur six sams to?
antsy8
antsy8

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Troll Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:56 pm

Sorry guys i got rid of my entire trade folder at nats and sold my sam deck to mark....
Mr. Troll
Mr. Troll

http://mikal-is-awesome.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  XYZ Dragon Cannon Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:17 pm

Ok thats cool.
XYZ Dragon Cannon
XYZ Dragon Cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down