Adelaide Duelists Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

locals with gladiator beasts

2 posters

Go down

locals with gladiator beasts Empty locals with gladiator beasts

Post  Dyfuria Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:38 pm

so i played gladiator beasts this week at locals, and i managed to do ok.

it was a pretty mediocre build considering i am still missing alot to bring the deck up to scratch with the meta.

round 1

went up against a lightsworn deck, he plays jain first and no backrow, i pretty much drop everything i had, and within a turn or so got our herk and it was gg from there
1-0

next game was practically the same as first game with the exception of test and prisma in first hand, used gyzarus, 2400, then turned into herk, next summoning darius, pops his facedown with it, direct for herik, tag out for bestiari then removes his backrow, and then i set the charriot i drew that turn, pretty much hirt him bad.
2-0

round 2

so i go up against a lightsworn deck, get a bad opening hand first game, pretty easy win for him dropping j-d and keeping it on the feild a few turns, her games me.
0-1

next, i manage to get a better hand, i manage to drop gyzarus first turn, then go into a herk, setting one charriot, kept destroying his monsters then recycling with equest, gamed him.
1-1

next game he pretty much does the same in game 1 and i got another bad hand, he wins
1-2

round 3

i play my mate who is running a very weird removal based deck, hard to explain what it was, but first game i ended up gaining feild control and presence, opening with a charriot with saved me over and over, i end up just getting herk and controlling feild then gaming.
1-0

next game i do the same as game 1, pretty fun.
2-0

round 4

i go up against another lightsworn, he plays a tech card....skellengel...he games me first turn with j-d
0-1

game 2, i manage to grab herk and game him, simple.
1-1

game three, we just have fun with compulsory and gorz over and over again ha ha ha, but he eventualy drops judgement for game.
1-2

over all i came like....12th, and i only lost to lightsworn decks.

had fun and will be working on some new decks soon, empty jar and sabers.
Dyfuria
Dyfuria

Back to top Go down

locals with gladiator beasts Empty Re: locals with gladiator beasts

Post  Big_Sav Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:26 pm

lol, copycat Razz

but nicely done for the day, even if you lost a couple...
Big_Sav
Big_Sav

Back to top Go down