Adelaide Duelists Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Locals Report 7/8/10 *Strike Ninja Return*

Go down

Locals Report 7/8/10 *Strike Ninja Return* Empty Locals Report 7/8/10 *Strike Ninja Return*

Post  Big_Sav Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:50 am

Deck:

Grabbed my new playtest Deck (Yeah Strike Ninja Very Happy) and got ready for the tourney.

Round 1 === Synchro Zombies?

Game1:
Honestly, i couldn't really understand what his Deck was about, however, double Caius pretty much sealed the deal.
Game2:
Not drawing a monster isn't fun. Managed to maintain a good amount of removal and got 3 DARKS and Dark Armed and went for game.

1-0

Round 2 === Eatos Skill Drain

Game1:
<3 Ninja. He smashings, i chain effect (awesome way to +1 with Scout Plane)
Next turn, Caius pretty much won the game, him not drawing a D-Fissure was fairly hilarious.
Game2:
I sided out a Warrior Returning Alive for Twister (not really much else i could think of....)
Basicly, it was defend defend defend until someone drew something with some bite to it.
Gorz gave me some support, and Torrential saved me from his Very Happy

2-0

Round 3 === Dark Creator Turbo

Game1:
He goes all out, brings me to almost nothing, i drew Brain Control and got Dark Armed Dragon for a win.
Game2:
This game went for ages..... Sad
More heavy stall tactics were involved. I summon, he bottomlesses. He summons, i torrential.
After trading blows for a while. He slowly chipped enough LP to win with Dark Creator and Gorz...
Game3:
Lost on time Sad
My opening was god awful, only monster being Sangan. Luckily, his wasn't any better.
I swing, he Gorz's, i set Torrential and end.
He begins power drawing through Destiny Draw and Trade-In and eventually fills his field with monsters.
I Necro Gardna one of them, leaving me on a measly 200 LP. Time got called, i gave the game as i had no real winning options...

2-1

Round 4 === X-Sabers

Game1:
Easy, really easy. Brionac, discard. Maintained field prescence and won.
Game2:
Again, a really simple game. He starts with all monsters and goes on the Defensive, i managed to get some monsters
out and begin playing Caius on every card he has. He scooped after the second Very Happy

3-1

So all in all, went 3 and 1 with a supposed fun Deck and got some nice pulls from the Turbo 3's i got.
A pretty awesome day i'd say.
Only problem is I wish there were more rounds Sad
Big_Sav
Big_Sav

Back to top Go down