Adelaide Duelists Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Final Quickdraw Debris Build (without the Glow-Up Bulb)

4 posters

Go down

My Final Quickdraw Debris Build (without the Glow-Up Bulb) Empty My Final Quickdraw Debris Build (without the Glow-Up Bulb)

Post  Astroduelist Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:31 pm

First of all, congrats to Team Sword Beast for taking out 1st and 2nd at the Brickies Tournament yesterday... Very Happy

This was the exact build I ran yesterday, my end result was 4 wins 1 loss, only went down 1/2 to Blackwings so I placed 2nd (well done to Tony for winning the Tournament).

I'm done with tweaking this deck except the Glow-Up Bulb. This is the most consistent build i have found so far, and I dont intend on making anymore changes except to replace the Plague with a Glow-Up Bulb as soon as i can get one !

Monsters (22)
1x Gorz
2x Caius
1x Tytannial
2x Lonefire
2x Dandylion
1x Spore
2x Quickdraw
3x Debris Dragon
1x Plague
1x Sangan
1x Night Assailant ( Pro Tech is Pro Wink )
2x Hamster
3x Ryko

Spells (9)
1x Cold Wave
1x Giant Trunade
2x Book of Moon
2x Pot of Avarice
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole
1x Scapegoat ( Pro Tech is Pro Wink )

Traps (9)
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
2x Solemn Warning
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Trap Stun
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Royal Oppression

Extra Deck (15)
2x Drill Warrior
1x Nitro Warrior
1x Junk Destroyer
1x Goyo Guardian
1x Brionac
1x Catastor
2x Iron Chain Dragon
2x Black Rose Dragon
2x Stardust Dragon
2x Colossal Fighter

So thats my final build, im still trying to get together the cards for a good side so if anyone has 2 Thunder Kings for trade let me know Wink
Thanks to everyone who gave me help making this deck as Pro as it is now Very Happy
Astroduelist
Astroduelist

https://www.youtube.com/user/astroduelist?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

My Final Quickdraw Debris Build (without the Glow-Up Bulb) Empty My Final Quickdraw Debris Build (without the Glow-Up Bulb)

Post  super_tim_meister Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:20 pm

The deck looks very fine [execpt for bulb of coarse] but I think you are missing something. If you've seen dubkdad's tutorial video he, included an armory arm in his extra deck because you can equip armory arm to your opponents monster [has to be stronger than colossal] and colossal swings and kills himself, your opponent takes the burn damage equal to his attack and you keep doing tht loop until it's game. It is a very easy combo to set up especially with the control of tokens and glow-up bulb.

I would take out the second colossal for armory arm.

I'm pree shure if you've seen this video you would have a reason why you wouldn't include armory arm.

There's also a new card coming out in Storm of Ragnarok, I think they tried to fit it under "yusei fudo support" and it's called Token festival, basically destroy an amount of tokens you control and destroy the same amount on your opponents field. Just think how AMAZING tht card
would be with the drill warrior dandy loop.

-Tim [QD ftw]
super_tim_meister
super_tim_meister

Back to top Go down

My Final Quickdraw Debris Build (without the Glow-Up Bulb) Empty Re: My Final Quickdraw Debris Build (without the Glow-Up Bulb)

Post  lucazard Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:16 pm

super_tim_meister wrote:There's also a new card coming out in Storm of Ragnarok, I think they tried to fit it under "yusei fudo support" and it's called Token festival, basically destroy an amount of tokens you control and destroy the same amount on your opponents field. Just think how AMAZING tht card
would be with the drill warrior dandy loop.

It's called Token Easter -__-
lucazard
lucazard

Back to top Go down

My Final Quickdraw Debris Build (without the Glow-Up Bulb) Empty Re: My Final Quickdraw Debris Build (without the Glow-Up Bulb)

Post  Big_Sav Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:32 pm

Token Feastevil already exists....
Big_Sav
Big_Sav

Back to top Go down

Post  super_tim_meister Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:42 pm

Okay My Bad.

-Tim
super_tim_meister
super_tim_meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down