Adelaide Duelists Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Are Peoplez Running Next Format?

+2
Big_Sav
Shnickerdoodles
6 posters

Go down

What Are Peoplez Running Next Format? Empty What Are Peoplez Running Next Format?

Post  Shnickerdoodles Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:00 am

What Are Peoplez Running Next Format? Very Happy

Im Thinking About Sabers And Junk+Debris :p

Shnickerdoodles
Shnickerdoodles

Back to top Go down

What Are Peoplez Running Next Format? Empty Re: What Are Peoplez Running Next Format?

Post  Big_Sav Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:04 am

Debris Clowns.

do you have any or can get any, Ultimate Rare Black Rose Dragon?
i'm prepared to pay or trade for them.
Big_Sav
Big_Sav

Back to top Go down

What Are Peoplez Running Next Format? Empty Re: What Are Peoplez Running Next Format?

Post  Dyfuria Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:18 pm

glads, cyber dragons, and either lightsworn or naturia Razz
Dyfuria
Dyfuria

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Sav Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:59 am

Quickdraw will be fairly awesome with CyDra at 3 and Dandy still at 2. Very Happy
Big_Sav
Big_Sav

Back to top Go down

Post  Pro Duelist Danny Ozols Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:23 pm

next format will be diverse. machina and plants got better, infernity, glads and sabers are still good. i will probably run infernity.

Pro Duelist Danny Ozols

Back to top Go down

Post  Markky Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:24 pm

The only problem with machina is cydra at 3 Razz

i'll probably run Counter fairys next format, domiantes everything but non meta decks haha lol!

Markky

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Sav Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:49 pm

so true.
i was playing michael with Clown Control and was winning.

but i might go with Respite Glads, to make up for lack of Cat.
Big_Sav
Big_Sav

Back to top Go down

Post  Markky Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:10 pm

Haha yeah.. surprisingly counter fairys worst match up is stall or burn, so yeah other then that it dominates many other decks..

Markky

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Sav Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:59 pm

stall runs just as much counter, so it can be an interesting match up cause they usually cancel eachother out.

it's whoever can maintain advantage in the end.
Big_Sav
Big_Sav

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyfuria Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:49 pm

well it looks like me and nick have the same idea, he put me onto respites, and i build a deck with them and it seems more consistant

heres what i found over the last meta with glads, while cat was around, it NEEDED to be in your deck, now that cats banned and no one can use it, it allows you more room in your deck so you can put in dif stuff and make it better, also running three proving grounds has proven to be really good, it thins you deck plus considering the fact that drawing 1 proving ground is better than drawing ANY gladiator beast monster, the best part about proving grounds is you get to choose a monster based on your situation, you need def grab hoplo, need attack, grad laquari, need a gyzarus, grab bestiari ect ect.

ok, thats enough for my long rant, i am just so happy with the way glads are running now Razz
Dyfuria
Dyfuria

Back to top Go down

Post  Shnickerdoodles Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:47 pm

Cat Never Needed To Be In Glads.
[u]
Shnickerdoodles
Shnickerdoodles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pro Duelist Danny Ozols Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:29 pm

i dont like respite glads. with heavy banned its more important to have cards on the field and not in hand.

my build runs a 16-9-17 ratio. im still testing and might test things like t-king or cyber dragon in the main.

heavy trap builds are best imo.

Pro Duelist Danny Ozols

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyfuria Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:58 pm

changed my deck ideas for now, insect-sworn for fun and lol's, probs scrapnarch for something interesting, the unlimited sunchro spam seems amazing, and other than that my new found love, macro, gonna throw in 1 heavy backrow and make the deck ubber defensive.

also i decided to say "fuck you" to my empty jar, i have had enough of its inconsistant bullshit.

i wish they would just bring mezuki back to 2-3 and un0ban CoSR so i can run zombies again....i miss zombies....
Dyfuria
Dyfuria

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Sav Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:28 pm

lol CoSR.

its staying banned....

umm......

Debris Dragon decks look solid.

but i might stick with glads. they never let me down.
Big_Sav
Big_Sav

Back to top Go down

Post  Markky Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:52 pm

Sephiroth_The_Legend wrote:but i might stick with glads. they never let me down.

sooooooooo.... what did you place at nats?? lol!

Markky

Back to top Go down

Post  Pro Duelist Danny Ozols Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:53 pm

Markky wrote:
Sephiroth_The_Legend wrote:but i might stick with glads. they never let me down.

sooooooooo.... what did you place at nats?? lol!

did he do bad? i should of topped Evil or Very Mad 1 win off Sad

Pro Duelist Danny Ozols

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Sav Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:03 pm

i came 52nd.

lost to some bullshit topdecks from machinas.

also forgot to side CyDra......
kinda stupid.
Big_Sav
Big_Sav

Back to top Go down

Post  lucazard Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:32 pm

I'm running Glads, awesome stuff
lucazard
lucazard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum