Adelaide Duelists Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

undead kittens..yes the youtuber who kinda died lol

5 posters

Go down

undead kittens..yes the youtuber who kinda died lol Empty undead kittens..yes the youtuber who kinda died lol

Post  Undead kittens Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:02 pm

Hey guys for those of you who may have seen my YouTube channel I'm unread kittens otherwise known as Cameron. Anyway I'm in adelaide for the next few days if anybody would like to hang out and have q game I'm all for it. Hit me up on my phone or here on the forums. 0448410279

Undead kittens

Back to top Go down

undead kittens..yes the youtuber who kinda died lol Empty Re: undead kittens..yes the youtuber who kinda died lol

Post  Big_Sav Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:14 pm

hey man. nice to meet ya Wink

i'm Nick or Sav as everyone calls me.

There's a tournament at Sports Card World tomorrow in the city. Swing on by and introduce yourself.

I'll be the loud, constantly raging guy with Glasses.

Hope to see you there Smile
Big_Sav
Big_Sav

Back to top Go down

undead kittens..yes the youtuber who kinda died lol Empty Re: undead kittens..yes the youtuber who kinda died lol

Post  Undead kittens Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:21 pm

When is it Fridaynight. Thing is I was hoping for a game before hand. I can't play in a tournament just yet.missing two formula synchrons. And as I'm running doppel plants these are kinda needed. Do you have a mobile number man? Give you a call and maybe sort something out. I'm bored as haha.

Edit. Just re read your post. You said there is a tournament tommorrow? What time?

Undead kittens

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Sav Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:27 pm

Yeah Friday night man. Ah fair enough. Well you can always come down and give people some friendly games.

Well, i'll be in the city from tomorrow arvo and will be heading to the tourney when it's on. Just swing on by. Do you have facebook by chance?

Easier to keep in touch
Big_Sav
Big_Sav

Back to top Go down

Post  Undead kittens Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:28 pm

Yea absolutely. Cameron eickhoff. Easy to chat too.

Undead kittens

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Sav Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:32 pm

Ok, request sent man.
Big_Sav
Big_Sav

Back to top Go down

Post  Shnickerdoodles Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:32 pm

Undead kittens wrote:Yea absolutely. Cameron eickhoff. Easy to chat too.

Link me to yah profile ^.^ I'm tyson Hunter.
Also, if you come to Infinity at 1pm you can borrow my Formulas.
Shnickerdoodles
Shnickerdoodles

Back to top Go down

Post  Undead kittens Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:36 pm

Whats your full name. I'm on my phone and it isn't coming up with the request..

Undead kittens

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Sav Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:37 pm

Nick Savidis
Big_Sav
Big_Sav

Back to top Go down

Post  Shnickerdoodles Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:37 pm

are you the one with a car as his dp?
Shnickerdoodles
Shnickerdoodles

Back to top Go down

Post  Undead kittens Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:23 pm

Nah that's not me lol. What's your full.name. ill add you.

Went and had a look at infinity games. Not bad but not really a big.yugioh finding lol. Mainly magic.. pretty typical haha

Undead kittens

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Troll Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:50 pm

hey, im Michael but everybody calls me Mikal...
i work at sports card world and will be hosting the tournament tomorrow night...
i will most likely be going to infinity during the day and you should come in, also can lend you 2 formula if you need them
Mr. Troll
Mr. Troll

http://mikal-is-awesome.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Shnickerdoodles Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:54 pm

Undead kittens wrote:Nah that's not me lol. What's your full.name. ill add you.

Went and had a look at infinity games. Not bad but not really a big.yugioh finding lol. Mainly magic.. pretty typical haha

Yeah Andy (The Main Yugioh Organiser) Has Gone on a Trip Somewhere o.O
There's a tourny there Tomorrow at 1pm and another one there at 5:30pm ^.^
Shnickerdoodles
Shnickerdoodles

Back to top Go down

Post  Undead kittens Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:58 pm

Sounds good guys. Ill be heading to.infinity at about ten am for a few friendly games and trades before the tournament. See you all then!

Undead kittens

Back to top Go down

Post  antsy8 Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:05 pm

hey im anthony or Ants as my friends call me. Welcome to the forums Smile
antsy8
antsy8

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down