Adelaide Duelists Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Zombie cards I need (Even though some arn't zombies)

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Some Zombie cards I need (Even though some arn't zombies) - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Zombie cards I need (Even though some arn't zombies)

Post  Big_Sav Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:14 pm

yours is all the same cards yeah? they'll be floating in my folder. i don't trade except at tournies so they won't disappear or anything.
Big_Sav
Big_Sav

Back to top Go down

Some Zombie cards I need (Even though some arn't zombies) - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Zombie cards I need (Even though some arn't zombies)

Post  antsy8 Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:15 pm

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!
antsy8
antsy8

Back to top Go down

Post  XYZ Dragon Cannon Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:35 pm

Nick, how about 60 and you throw in 1 Burai and 1 Buraido?
XYZ Dragon Cannon
XYZ Dragon Cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Sav Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:30 am

so the deal is:

2 gob zob
3 zombie master
1 book of life
1 burei
1 bureido

for your $60?

am i right?
Big_Sav
Big_Sav

Back to top Go down

Post  XYZ Dragon Cannon Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:53 am

Yeah that's it now. And the Karakuris are ultimate arnt they?
XYZ Dragon Cannon
XYZ Dragon Cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Sav Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:24 am

yes.
Big_Sav
Big_Sav

Back to top Go down

Post  XYZ Dragon Cannon Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:05 pm

Also, does anyone have 3 Zombie Worlds they are willing to sell for about $3? And for people who have bought several Extreme Victory packs, do you have 3 Karakuri Ninishi and 2 Nanashick they will sell? And Neo, are you going to be there this Friday?
XYZ Dragon Cannon
XYZ Dragon Cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  The Scrap Guy Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:10 pm

hmmm most likely not
The Scrap Guy
The Scrap Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  XYZ Dragon Cannon Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:17 pm

Oh ok. I needed those Lightsworns Sad
XYZ Dragon Cannon
XYZ Dragon Cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  XYZ Dragon Cannon Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:58 pm

Still need this stuff:
1 Secret Mezuki
3 Gold Ryko
1 Super Charge of the Light Brigade.
3 Zombie World

If anybody has any Zombie Worlds, please please tell me, I really need them. I will be at SCW tomorrow night so we can trade then.
XYZ Dragon Cannon
XYZ Dragon Cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Sav Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:54 pm

i've got a mezuki and a secret rare charge. maybe a super as well.
Big_Sav
Big_Sav

Back to top Go down

Post  XYZ Dragon Cannon Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:22 pm

Oh ok, and I don't think I will get the Karakuris today just because I want to try and finish this deck off. So it was 37, how much now for a secret Mezuki? And what would you charge for a secret or super charge?
XYZ Dragon Cannon
XYZ Dragon Cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Sav Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:36 pm

$3 for mezuki.

$2 for super, $10 for secret.
Big_Sav
Big_Sav

Back to top Go down

Post  XYZ Dragon Cannon Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:30 am

Ok, so 42.
XYZ Dragon Cannon
XYZ Dragon Cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  antsy8 Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:09 pm

Nick do you post cards?
antsy8
antsy8

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Sav Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:21 pm

I can if you want..... don't you get into the city easily?
Big_Sav
Big_Sav

Back to top Go down

Post  antsy8 Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:46 pm

nah not really Brad and I live in Hallett Cove which is near Norlunga so its about a half an hour drive so yeah and we can come next week so it might be a bit until the next tourney that we go to. Unless we can meat in a half way point from where you live it might just be easier for you to post them.
antsy8
antsy8

Back to top Go down

Post  XYZ Dragon Cannon Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:19 am

Really need to check your spelling and punctuation etc. we cant* go next week. And where would we meat? I think it would be easier to do this by post as its a bit of a hassle to find somebody who will drive us to the city. And I got 2 Super Book of Lifes from your brother so I dont need that anymore.

So $45 for:
2 Secret Goblin Zombies
1 Secret Mezuki
1 Secret Charge of the Light Brigade
3 Ultimate Zombie Masters

Im pretty sure that was all of it wasn't it? And Nick, do you have any Puppet Plants? I am really sick of Sams and I want a good side deck card for them. And also, do you have a Secret Black Rose or a Dark End Dragon?
XYZ Dragon Cannon
XYZ Dragon Cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Sav Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:51 am

antsy8 wrote:nah not really Brad and I live in Hallett Cove which is near Norlunga so its about a half an hour drive so yeah and we can come next week so it might be a bit until the next tourney that we go to. Unless we can meat in a half way point from where you live it might just be easier for you to post them.
why not come to south then? it's in morphett vale....... probably a little closer than the city....
Big_Sav
Big_Sav

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Sav Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:52 am

XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:Really need to check your spelling and punctuation etc. we cant* go next week. And where would we meat? I think it would be easier to do this by post as its a bit of a hassle to find somebody who will drive us to the city. And I got 2 Super Book of Lifes from your brother so I dont need that anymore.

So $45 for:
2 Secret Goblin Zombies
1 Secret Mezuki
1 Secret Charge of the Light Brigade
3 Ultimate Zombie Masters

Im pretty sure that was all of it wasn't it? And Nick, do you have any Puppet Plants? I am really sick of Sams and I want a good side deck card for them. And also, do you have a Secret Black Rose or a Dark End Dragon?
yeah, that was all. and sure. like i said, next saturday , come to southern games. i can give you the address if you want. it'll be a little closer to you. i drive up every saturday cause its better...

yeah, i got hundreds of them. you know they errated it? you can't use it during your opponent's turn.
Big_Sav
Big_Sav

Back to top Go down

Post  antsy8 Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:55 am

that's heaps good so you don't live that close to the city either im guessing and it would have to be this Saturday ONLY coz i usually have something on on Saturdays. The address would be great thanks.
antsy8
antsy8

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Sav Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:03 am

facebook'd address. nah, i don't. i live far from south actually. its worth the drive though.
Big_Sav
Big_Sav

Back to top Go down

Post  antsy8 Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:06 am

Ok just gotta tell Brad now and MAYBE kosta (the dude you versed on DN (Kozzie)).
antsy8
antsy8

Back to top Go down

Post  XYZ Dragon Cannon Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:41 pm

And I forgot about the 2 Malefic Cyber Ends and 1 Geartown. You still got them? And how much now with:
1 Blackrose
1 Dark End Dragon
2 Malefic Cyber End
1 Geartown?
3 Puppet Plant
XYZ Dragon Cannon
XYZ Dragon Cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Sav Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:51 pm

i got 1 blackrose (ulti), 3 puppet plant (rare)

values?
Big_Sav
Big_Sav

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next