Adelaide Duelists Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just in Case People Don't Visit the GoodGames Forum...

+4
That_Annoying_One
The Scrap Guy
Shnickerdoodles
Jamie_Alexander
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just in Case People Don't Visit the GoodGames Forum... Empty Just in Case People Don't Visit the GoodGames Forum...

Post  Jamie_Alexander Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:16 pm

Hey everybody.
YuGiOh Nationals.

This is the premium event of the year, and some of your motivated and/or better players will have this event at the forefront of their mind at this time of year.
What follows is the latest broadsheet on the Nationals this year.

The key items are:

1 I need 4 more Judges.....any suggestions would be appreciated. The Judges need to have passed the level one online Konami test and be prepared to be on hand for at least day one of the event { Saturday July 2nd}. Judges will receive a shirt and a booster box for their efforts. I imagine this may appeal to the guys/girls who are travelling with Nats entrants and who wish to gain practical Judge experience.
If you do have potential judges please feel free to pass on my email so that they may contact me directly.

2 The structure of Australian nationals will now follow the global model. This means that the winner will receive flight and accomodation to the "Oceanic Championships". This is the new step between Nationals and World's. The Oceanic Champs are being held in Auckland this year at a date yet to be determined.

3 Players need to arrive equipped with printed decklist and cossy ID. If they have no Id they will still be able to play, however it will slow up the registration process. Your help here is valuable. If you are out of cossy id cards let Ikon now and they will send you some in your next order.

4 For the first time ever, players will receive a showbag as they enter the venue. Being an Open Nationals it is impossible to gauge exactly how many players we will get. However, the first 150 players to enter are assured of one of these bags.

5 To assist in the registration process I would be deeply grateful if you could forward the names and cossy ID numbers of anyone you know who may be coming.

Australian YuGiOh Nationals
July2nd/3rd 2011

Venue:All Hallows School
547 Ann street
Fortitude Valley
$ 15 entry

Saturday 2nd July 9.00am Registration opens
Saturday 2nd July 10.30am Open event starts
7 rounds-40 min apiece

Sunday 3rd July 10am Top 16 elimination.
Sunday 3rd July 10.30am Dragon Duel
Sunday 3rd July 11am Side event # 1
Sunday 3rd July 1pm Side Event # 2

Winner: Travel/accomodation to New Zealand Oceanic Championships*
Set of 3 WCQ prize cards
2nd Max: value of Xbox 360 Elite; min.: 24 boosters of EXVC
3rd & 4th Max: value of 16GB iPod Nano; min.: 18 boosters of EXVC
Top 4 Trophies
5th - 16th 12 boosters EXVC
Top 32 WCQ gamemat
Top 64 WCQ sleeves
1/6 participants Qualification to Oceanic Championship All entrants Participation booster for entry fee

Source: http://community.goodgames.com.au/forums/index.php?showtopic=38917

As always, Australia gets screwed over by Konami with rubbish prizes and an extra step to Worlds. I mean, let's be honest, we play Yu-Gi-Oh! competatively because we love it, but it would be really nice if we had a decent reward for our money, time and skills.

Oh, and if anybody was still thinking about coming over to Canberra and trying to qualify for the 5K, don't bother. GoodGames has just been told by Konami that they are no longer allowed to offer the cash prize, so the prizes for the 5K are now very similar to the crap listed above. You can find that lovely piece of information here: http://community.goodgames.com.au/forums/index.php?showtopic=38865

-Jamie
Jamie_Alexander
Jamie_Alexander

http://traditionalformatacademy.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Just in Case People Don't Visit the GoodGames Forum... Empty Re: Just in Case People Don't Visit the GoodGames Forum...

Post  Shnickerdoodles Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:52 pm

Wooo Free Showbags Very Happy loljks I'll be the 151st person there, Watch.
Shnickerdoodles
Shnickerdoodles

Back to top Go down

Just in Case People Don't Visit the GoodGames Forum... Empty Re: Just in Case People Don't Visit the GoodGames Forum...

Post  The Scrap Guy Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:52 pm

WHAT BULLSHIT

in america they get a laptop an iphone a mat a set wcq prixe cards flights and accomadation to wcq and hey get paid to submit a summary of there victory by various media bullshit.

America= superstar
australia=scrub
The Scrap Guy
The Scrap Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  That_Annoying_One Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:57 pm

The Scrap Guy wrote:WHAT BULLSHIT

in america they get a laptop an iphone a mat a set wcq prixe cards flights and accomadation to wcq and hey get paid to submit a summary of there victory by various media bullshit.

America= superstar
australia=scrub

Us-superstar
Neo=Scrub
That_Annoying_One
That_Annoying_One

Back to top Go down

Post  The Scrap Guy Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:06 pm

That_Annoying_One wrote:

America= superstar
australia=scrub

Us-superstar
Neo=Scrub

Dude nathan tried to mind control ur shi en and u let it through so AND i did beat u at regionals so dont talk
The Scrap Guy
The Scrap Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Sav Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:04 pm

the prizes are shit. i thought top 4 got the prize cards....
uber lame.

oh well. i must make something amazing then.... argh! fml
Big_Sav
Big_Sav

Back to top Go down

Post  The Scrap Guy Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:08 pm

make alien OTK
The Scrap Guy
The Scrap Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Sav Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:30 pm

nah Golgar control is soooo much better.

might go with Batterymen.
Big_Sav
Big_Sav

Back to top Go down

Post  The Scrap Guy Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:37 pm

u do know that batteryman will be brilliant- teir 2 and so fun when exceed summons come out. Thell turn into fableds of exceeds exceeds.
The Scrap Guy
The Scrap Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Troll Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:40 pm

does anyone kno what the side events will be? i wanna kno if it worth going to them after i win Razz
Mr. Troll
Mr. Troll

http://mikal-is-awesome.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Shnickerdoodles Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:44 pm

[quote="The Scrap Guy"][quote="That_Annoying_One"]
The Scrap Guy wrote: i did beat u at regionals so dont talk

Scrubs, I beat you all Wink AHAHAHAHAHH.
Shnickerdoodles
Shnickerdoodles

Back to top Go down

Post  The Scrap Guy Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:04 pm

hey i actually have a bit of excuse.

I was 3-1 lost to empty jar then round 6 CBF cuz so sad that i lost to empty jar

HE OPENED WITH MORPHING JAR TWICE!!!!!!!!
It wasnt even a good build. he was a noob. RAGEQUIT
The Scrap Guy
The Scrap Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  That_Annoying_One Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:52 pm

The Scrap Guy wrote:
That_Annoying_One wrote:

America= superstar
australia=scrub

Us-superstar
Neo=Scrub

Dude nathan tried to mind control ur shi en and u let it through so AND i did beat u at regionals so dont talk

yea, u know the reason we dont go to brickworks is u, cause ur a douche
That_Annoying_One
That_Annoying_One

Back to top Go down

Post  The Scrap Guy Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:30 pm

imma not dumnb i know that
The Scrap Guy
The Scrap Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Troll Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:02 pm

i dont go to brickies cause half the ppl there are scrubs and hardly anyone has any good trades....
Mr. Troll
Mr. Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  The Scrap Guy Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:44 pm

my folders good Sad
The Scrap Guy
The Scrap Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  super_tim_meister Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:11 pm

so much trolling and hate on this forum, I thought ben wanted to make this some sorta fun community...
super_tim_meister
super_tim_meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Sav Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:31 pm

tim, any forum you go onto has trolling and hate. we're just conforming.
Big_Sav
Big_Sav

Back to top Go down

Post  That_Annoying_One Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:19 pm

The Scrap Guy wrote:imma not dumnb i know that

i beg to differ .....
That_Annoying_One
That_Annoying_One

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuraudo Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:14 am

Protip: Never stick your penis into a ant hill, unless you want to start fighting crime with the power to shoot out ants.
Kuraudo
Kuraudo

Back to top Go down

Post  The Scrap Guy Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:52 pm

Kuraudo wrote:Protip: Never stick your penis into a ant hill, unless you want to start fighting crime with the power to shoot out ants.

i see that ure working hard and michael how can u call me dumb if you dont know me
The Scrap Guy
The Scrap Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  The Scrap Guy Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:58 pm

Big_Sav wrote:tim, any forum you go onto has trolling and hate. we're just conforming.

The difference is that everyone knows each other to a point in real life. in other forums trolling and hate is nothing cuz ull never meet that person in your life .

so if i call tim a dickhead hell ask me tommorow at school why i said that LOL
The Scrap Guy
The Scrap Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie_Alexander Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:14 am

Mikal: as far as I know, the Side Events will probably be something like eight-player single-elimination tournaments like at a YCS. They could be Win-A-Mat, or have other comparatively decent prizes. Obviously we'll need to wait until we're there to find out, but I think they'll be worth it.

-Jamie
Jamie_Alexander
Jamie_Alexander

http://traditionalformatacademy.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Troll Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:11 am

My luck would b I enter a win-a-mat and win the crap worthless one if I do win...
Mr. Troll
Mr. Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Sav Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:56 am

Jamie_Alexander wrote:Mikal: as far as I know, the Side Events will probably be something like eight-player single-elimination tournaments like at a YCS. They could be Win-A-Mat, or have other comparatively decent prizes. Obviously we'll need to wait until we're there to find out, but I think they'll be worth it.

-Jamie

I've heard they'res two side events. Both are Win-A-Mats and are being held on Sunday. Not sure which
mats they're giving away though.
Big_Sav
Big_Sav

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next