Adelaide Duelists Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was going to write "Hey Thar" but I had to make the title between 10 and 255 characters, so that was kind of annoying, but now I can make a really long title I guess I may as well make the most of it.

+3
That_Annoying_One
The Scrap Guy
XYZ Dragon Cannon
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Was going to write "Hey Thar" but I had to make the title between 10 and 255 characters, so that was kind of annoying, but now I can make a really long title I guess I may as well make the most of it.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Was going to write "Hey Thar" but I had to make the title between 10 and 255 characters, so that was kind of annoying, but now I can make a really long title I guess I may as well make the most of it.

Post  Big_Sav Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:40 pm

XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:Hey guys, I have met you both before. And Nick, you were my first tournament duel, and you absolutly destroyed me.

err, my bad...... people think im one of the better players...
Big_Sav
Big_Sav

Back to top Go down

Was going to write "Hey Thar" but I had to make the title between 10 and 255 characters, so that was kind of annoying, but now I can make a really long title I guess I may as well make the most of it.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Was going to write "Hey Thar" but I had to make the title between 10 and 255 characters, so that was kind of annoying, but now I can make a really long title I guess I may as well make the most of it.

Post  XYZ Dragon Cannon Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:49 pm

super_tim_meister wrote:I'm Tim and I believe I've never encountered you before.

[1] Shrink (Super rare)
[1] Dimension Prison
[2] Bottomless Trap Hole
[1] Royal Opression
[1] Black Rose Dragon (Secret)

Neo, do you mind If I sell these to him, I really need to get rid of my cards.

I quit by the way, selling the lot.

Oh really? How muchies for them?
XYZ Dragon Cannon
XYZ Dragon Cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shnickerdoodles Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:15 pm

Are you the Brad that's been to the Brickworks?
Shnickerdoodles
Shnickerdoodles

Back to top Go down

Post  super_tim_meister Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:20 pm

[1] Shrink - 1 [super]
[1] Dimension Prison - 8 [common]
[2] Bottomless Trap Hole - 3 each [common]
[1] Royal Opression - 5 each [common]
[1] Black Rose Dragon - 15 each [secret]

If you buy the lot I will make it 30.

super_tim_meister
super_tim_meister

Back to top Go down

Post  XYZ Dragon Cannon Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:25 pm

super_tim_meister wrote:[1] Shrink - 1 [super]
[1] Dimension Prison - 8 [common]
[2] Bottomless Trap Hole - 3 each [common]
[1] Royal Opression - 5 each [common]
[1] Black Rose Dragon - 15 each [secret]

If you buy the lot I will make it 30.

Sure, im fine with that. And no, I have never been to the Brickworks. I have only seen the commercial 'Brickworks, at the brickworks, da da da da daaa."
XYZ Dragon Cannon
XYZ Dragon Cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  XYZ Dragon Cannon Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:26 pm

How do you want to trade? I probs wont be going to SCW for a while, and if you don't play anymore, you wouldn't go very often would you? Do you want to mail them?
XYZ Dragon Cannon
XYZ Dragon Cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  super_tim_meister Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:06 pm

I can get those cards there easily.
super_tim_meister
super_tim_meister

Back to top Go down

Post  XYZ Dragon Cannon Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:08 pm

I probs wont be going for a while though. If I go this Friday I will tell you, but I doubt that.
XYZ Dragon Cannon
XYZ Dragon Cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2