Jamie's Latest Wants - Nats Fast Approaching!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jamie's Latest Wants - Nats Fast Approaching!

Post  Jamie_Alexander on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:46 am

Hey guys, welcome to my latest wants list. As always, you need to send to Canberra, the city of stupidly designed streets and non-existent Yu-Gi-Oh!; if you have something, I can either buy it (through PayPal or cash through the post) or you can tell me cards you want (or link me to a wants list) and I can see what I can find to trade you.

2 Colossal Fighter (ULT)
2 Puppet Plant (R)
2 Shiny Black "C" (C)
1-2 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier (SCR)
1 Dark Hole (UR)

I also need two Super Lumina and one Ulti Goldd, but those are collection wants and I won't value them at full price.

-Jamie
avatar
Jamie_Alexander

Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-09-05
Age : 27

View user profile http://traditionalformatacademy.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jamie's Latest Wants - Nats Fast Approaching!

Post  Big_Sav on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:41 pm

i have 1 ULT Colossal Fighter, 1 Dark Hole UR

values?
avatar
Big_Sav

Posts : 1156
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 27
Location : Adelaide, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jamie's Latest Wants - Nats Fast Approaching!

Post  Mr. Troll on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:22 pm

i got 2 rare puppet plant i can give you when we get to nats, i have plenty spare...
avatar
Mr. Troll

Posts : 451
Join date : 2010-08-09
Age : 22
Location : Adelaide

View user profile http://mikal-is-awesome.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Jamie's Latest Wants - Nats Fast Approaching!

Post  That_Annoying_One on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:21 pm

Jamie_Alexander wrote:Hey guys, welcome to my latest wants list. As always, you need to send to Canberra, the city of stupidly designed streets and non-existent Yu-Gi-Oh!; if you have something, I can either buy it (through PayPal or cash through the post) or you can tell me cards you want (or link me to a wants list) and I can see what I can find to trade you.

2 Colossal Fighter (ULT)
2 Puppet Plant (R)
2 Shiny Black "C" (C)
1-2 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier (SCR)
1 Dark Hole (UR)

I also need two Super Lumina and one Ulti Goldd, but those are collection wants and I won't value them at full price.

-Jamie

if u dont get my brothers, i can trade u my Dark hole. Smile and about trishula have u heard how many i've pulled ( its 10)
avatar
That_Annoying_One

Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jamie's Latest Wants - Nats Fast Approaching!

Post  Mr. Troll on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:53 pm

That_Annoying_One wrote:

if u dont get my brothers, i can trade u my Dark hole. Smile and about trishula have u heard how many i've pulled ( its 10)

u shouldnt be proud of being a sack........
avatar
Mr. Troll

Posts : 451
Join date : 2010-08-09
Age : 22
Location : Adelaide

View user profile http://mikal-is-awesome.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Jamie's Latest Wants - Nats Fast Approaching!

Post  That_Annoying_One on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:04 pm

oh i am Very Happy
avatar
That_Annoying_One

Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jamie's Latest Wants - Nats Fast Approaching!

Post  The Scrap Guy on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:06 pm

-_-. one day it will be raining trishulas and everyone is swimming in trishulas and you will be too sick to go outside.
avatar
The Scrap Guy

Posts : 714
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 21
Location : 123 fake street 8)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jamie's Latest Wants - Nats Fast Approaching!

Post  Jamie_Alexander on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:16 pm

Nick: $25 for Colossal, $30 for Dark Hole. Counter?

Mikal: I love you!

Michael: don't give me any more reason to dislike you. (I'm joking, you'll always be my friend.)

Neo: stop trolling my thread.

-Jamie
avatar
Jamie_Alexander

Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-09-05
Age : 27

View user profile http://traditionalformatacademy.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jamie's Latest Wants - Nats Fast Approaching!

Post  That_Annoying_One on Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:02 pm

Jamie_Alexander wrote:Nick: $25 for Colossal, $30 for Dark Hole. Counter?

Michael: don't give me any more reason to dislike you. (I'm joking, you'll always be my friend.)

-Jamie

thats wat they all say..... but i'm watching u Suspect
avatar
That_Annoying_One

Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jamie's Latest Wants - Nats Fast Approaching!

Post  Big_Sav on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:33 am

I put both at 35. Judging by average eBay price.

i could do 30 on each if you want.
avatar
Big_Sav

Posts : 1156
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 27
Location : Adelaide, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jamie's Latest Wants - Nats Fast Approaching!

Post  Jamie_Alexander on Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:21 am

Big_Sav wrote:I put both at 35. Judging by average eBay price.

i could do 30 on each if you want.

$30 each is fine, I'll do that, I was just starting low like a good haggler should. Send me a PM or something on Pojo and I'll send the money through.

-Jamie
avatar
Jamie_Alexander

Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-09-05
Age : 27

View user profile http://traditionalformatacademy.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jamie's Latest Wants - Nats Fast Approaching!

Post  super_tim_meister on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:37 am

Michael, how much do you value your trishulas?
avatar
super_tim_meister

Posts : 259
Join date : 2010-10-29
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jamie's Latest Wants - Nats Fast Approaching!

Post  That_Annoying_One on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:15 am

super_tim_meister wrote:Michael, how much do you value your trishulas?

i've only got 1 for Mwa
avatar
That_Annoying_One

Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jamie's Latest Wants - Nats Fast Approaching!

Post  The Scrap Guy on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:24 pm

what ever happened to 10 hey?
avatar
The Scrap Guy

Posts : 714
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 21
Location : 123 fake street 8)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jamie's Latest Wants - Nats Fast Approaching!

Post  That_Annoying_One on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:30 pm

The Scrap Guy wrote:what ever happened to 10 hey?

i sold them.
herp da derp
avatar
That_Annoying_One

Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jamie's Latest Wants - Nats Fast Approaching!

Post  Big_Sav on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:20 pm

Jamie_Alexander wrote:
Big_Sav wrote:I put both at 35. Judging by average eBay price.

i could do 30 on each if you want.

$30 each is fine, I'll do that, I was just starting low like a good haggler should. Send me a PM or something on Pojo and I'll send the money through.

-Jamie

eh, i just like you Jamie. anyone else its 35. Razz

i'll PM you here.
avatar
Big_Sav

Posts : 1156
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 27
Location : Adelaide, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jamie's Latest Wants - Nats Fast Approaching!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum