Adelaide Duelists Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

game mat for jamie

5 posters

Go down

game mat for jamie Empty game mat for jamie

Post  Dyfuria Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:00 pm

ok, heres a sneak preview of what i have come up with, let me know what you think of it so far and if there is anything you want changed? dads in the middle, and chaos emp and BLS will be on either side

Spoiler:

here you go jamie, the update, do you like how its looking now?

*update*

finnished

Last edited by Dyfuria on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:37 am; edited 7 times in total
Dyfuria
Dyfuria

Back to top Go down

game mat for jamie Empty Re: game mat for jamie

Post  lucazard Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:31 pm

I think it needs the Yugioh Logo somewhere.
lucazard
lucazard

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Sav Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:39 pm

i like that design actually, can you design mine with a similar look
but the BG colour to be something darker?

and Don Zaloog instead of DaD of course.
Big_Sav
Big_Sav

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Troll Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:42 pm

umm.. screw the yugioh logo, oh thats right

PRO MAT IS PRO
Mr. Troll
Mr. Troll

http://mikal-is-awesome.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie_Alexander Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:03 pm

That looks amazing! I love it! I noticed, though, that the Deck Zone is directly on its side: is there any chance this can be put on an angle? I always have my deck on a an angle of about, as a guesstimate, fifteen to twenty degrees. It's fine if you can't, I'll just learn to play with it on the zero line.

Thank you for doing this for me by the way, I really appreciate it. Do I owe you anything?

-Jamie
Jamie_Alexander
Jamie_Alexander

http://traditionalformatacademy.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyfuria Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:19 pm

Jamie_Alexander wrote:That looks amazing! I love it! I noticed, though, that the Deck Zone is directly on its side: is there any chance this can be put on an angle? I always have my deck on a an angle of about, as a guesstimate, fifteen to twenty degrees. It's fine if you can't, I'll just learn to play with it on the zero line.

Thank you for doing this for me by the way, I really appreciate it. Do I owe you anything?

-Jamie

i can do the deck zone on an angle, shouldnt be a problem.

and nah man, you dont owe me anything, i am happy doing designs for people, gives me something to do when i'm bored, so dont worry about it i'm all cool designing for people
Dyfuria
Dyfuria

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyfuria Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:11 pm

*update*

almost done, i am happy with it so far, should look amazing finnished
Dyfuria
Dyfuria

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie_Alexander Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:02 pm

I love it! It looks stunning! The only thing I'm unsure of is the size of the label. I know it needs your label on it (it is your design), but, from a design point of view (that is, from the point of view of not only somebody who is going to use this mat, but who also studied Art and Design at school and still does quite a lot of designing himself), it is rather large. Also, the word "Dyfurias" needs an apostrophy, making it "Dyfuria's" - correct English please.

-Jamie
Jamie_Alexander
Jamie_Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyfuria Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:08 pm

Jamie_Alexander wrote:I love it! It looks stunning! The only thing I'm unsure of is the size of the label. I know it needs your label on it (it is your design), but, from a design point of view (that is, from the point of view of not only somebody who is going to use this mat, but who also studied Art and Design at school and still does quite a lot of designing himself), it is rather large. Also, the word "Dyfurias" needs an apostrophy, making it "Dyfuria's" - correct English please.

-Jamie

ha ha ha, your mistaken jamie, when i send you the design it wont have dyfuria's mat designs on it

the reason it doesnt have correct english is because the font i downloded doesnt have symbols like "!@#$%^&*()';:/.," and such, only the letters

the only reason "DYFURIAS MAT DESIGNS" is on it is so that no one steals the designs, this design was made uniquely for you, so no one can steal the design and have the same mat, when i send you the finnished copy it wont have "dyfurias mat designs"

sorry if i didnt make that point clear to start with, its just there to prevent theft
Dyfuria
Dyfuria

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie_Alexander Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:12 pm

Oh, I see... don't I feel like a bit of a moron.

Anyway, I love the design, it looks amazing and I can't wait to get it printed.

-Jamie
Jamie_Alexander
Jamie_Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyfuria Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:14 pm

Jamie_Alexander wrote:Oh, I see... don't I feel like a bit of a moron.

Anyway, I love the design, it looks amazing and I can't wait to get it printed.

-Jamie

well i am in the very last few stages of it, so shouldnt be too much longer. when its done i'll e-mail you a PDF file that will be sent to who ever is pinting for you, as i said, its all the right measurements and sizes so if the first person you try to go through says its wrong go through someone else.
Dyfuria
Dyfuria

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie_Alexander Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:45 am

I just had a thought; could you please put the url for my blog on the bottom left hand corner? I think it would fit since it is a Traditional Format playmat, and it would help to advertise my blog when I'm at tournaments. Thank you in advance.

-Jamie

P.S. I'm sorry I'm so picky.
Jamie_Alexander
Jamie_Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyfuria Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:23 am

Jamie_Alexander wrote:I just had a thought; could you please put the url for my blog on the bottom left hand corner? I think it would fit since it is a Traditional Format playmat, and it would help to advertise my blog when I'm at tournaments. Thank you in advance.

-Jamie

P.S. I'm sorry I'm so picky.

i can do that for you, you may have to post your blogs URL coz i dont know it.

and its all good man, its ok to be picky, if your gonna get this mat printed you want it EXACTLY how you like it, there's no problem with that
Dyfuria
Dyfuria

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyfuria Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:05 am

i just found the blog, and i have to say its very impressive.

i started reading the first paragraph and then i just had to keep reading, on anmd on and on, it was so interesting, and it put alot of things in perspective for me and taught me a thing or two.

i think its amazing what your doing there and would be something really good for begginers to read to understand the inner workings of deckbuilding.

keep up the awesome work man

(also mat should be done today)
Dyfuria
Dyfuria

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie_Alexander Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:47 pm

Dyfuria wrote:i just found the blog, and i have to say its very impressive.

i started reading the first paragraph and then i just had to keep reading, on anmd on and on, it was so interesting, and it put alot of things in perspective for me and taught me a thing or two.

i think its amazing what your doing there and would be something really good for begginers to read to understand the inner workings of deckbuilding.

Thank you for those kind words, it's nice to know my work is appreciated. I take an academic point of view to Yu-Gi-Oh!, and this comes out in the content of my writings. I'm flattered that you learnt something.

Do you want to me to PM you my e-mail address?

-Jamie
Jamie_Alexander
Jamie_Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyfuria Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:53 pm

Jamie_Alexander wrote:
Dyfuria wrote:i just found the blog, and i have to say its very impressive.

Thank you for those kind words, it's nice to know my work is appreciated. I take an academic point of view to Yu-Gi-Oh!, and this comes out in the content of my writings. I'm flattered that you learnt something.

Do you want to me to PM you my e-mail address?

-Jamie

sure, it should be done soon, just had a lazy day, but i'll probably get it done tonight seeing as i have band practise all tomorow and all saturday. i'll probs bring an A4 print off of it sunday for you to see and i'll e-mail it too you as soon as its done
Dyfuria
Dyfuria

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyfuria Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:38 am

sorry for my language, but its FUCKING FINNISHED....its 2 in the morning sunday, should be asleep ready for tomorow but i havnt had any time to finnish this so i stayed up, wont be sleeping so anyone who see's me tomorow will see me looking like a mindless drone XD
Dyfuria
Dyfuria

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down